The Exploratorium will bring live images of the sun during eclipse from the path of totality.
solar eclipse photography
St. Louis area municipality table of length of view
www.tivas.org.uk Stonehenge calculations
www.astronomytoday.com Eclipse history
www.eclipsewise.com Eclipse history
www.timeanddate.com Date, time, & what you will see
www.ncei.noaa.gov Click on Dot and it will tell you what per cent of the eclipse you will see for various cities
ncics.org Contains a zoom-able map that shows the umbra (total eclipse) path and penumbra (partial eclipse) path
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_eclipses_in_fiction List of books, films, TV, and more where the eclipse is an important plot element
eclipse2017.nasa.gov How to safely view the eclipse
gizmodo.com What happens when you stare at the sun
www.eclipse2017.org Excellent advice for photographing the eclipse
- The Great American Eclipse Summer 2017. Vol. 21. USA: Athlon Publications, 2017. Print.
- Hall, Allan. How to Take Pictures of an Eclipse: An Astrophotography Beginner’s Guide to Capturing Solar and Lunar Eclipses. Huntsville, TX: Allan Hall, 2017. Print.
- Fulco, Charles. “Eclipses and Eye Safety.” Science & Children 54 no. 7 (2017): 58-61. Print.
- Franknoi, Andrew and Dennis Schatz. “All-American Total Solar Eclipse”.” Science & Children 54 no. 7 (2017): Insert 1—8. Print.
- Fulco, Charles. “Why, How, and Where to View Totality.” Science & Children 54 no. 9 (2017): 68—71. Print
Many more are available at your library or www.amazon.com!